Retail Brokerage, Development & Consulting
Dave Weigel, Principal and Broker
Mail: 16376 Maruffa Circle Huntington Beach, California 92649
ATTENTION RETAILERS, FRANCHISEES, DEVELOPERS, COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OWNERS, USERS & INVESTORS.
Re: Corporate Real Estate Tenant Rep, Development, Asset Management and Leasing Brokerage & Advisory Services.
Dave Weigel, the Founding Principal of Commercial Realty, brings many years of previous corporate real estate and development experience as Vice President of Retail Development with Jones Lang LaSalle, the largest commercial real estate services firm in the world and, before that, as Vice President of Real Estate & Development with Home Base Home Improvement Warehouse Stores and with Lucky Supermarkets (now Albertsons).
Prior to that, he rose through the real estate departments as a real estate executive with such other national retail chains as Safeway and Smart & Final grocery companies, Carls Jr. and Acapulco Restaurants and Bank of America.
He has a wide network of active contacts among national, regional and local retail chain real estate executives, brokers, government officials, owners, investors, developers, contractors, architects/engineers, attorneys and myriad others involved in commercial real estate and development throughout California, Arizona and Nevada and the entire Western U.S.
Recent clients include such retail chains as Tesco Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Markets, Gelsons Supermarkets, Barbeques Galore, Fixtures Living, Window Depot, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and such major shopping center owners as The Haagen Development Company, Burnham Ward Properties, The Irvine Company, etc.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
1. Retail Tenant Rep & Leasing Brokerage services, Asset Management, Acquisitions, Dispositions, and Development of retail stores and/or of entire shopping centers and/or of land for development with strong market knowledge of US with a focus on Western States, especially California, Arizona and Nevada.
2. Cradle to grave ground up development project management of new retail stores and restaurants including Big Box and supermarket/drug retail buildings and shopping centers plus remodels of existing buildings and re-development of existing centers.
3. Strategic planning of store networks (including mergers), analysis of site selection criteria and demographic modeling for retail chains plus development and leasing pro forma financial feasibility analysis for retailers and developers.
4. Negotiating and documenting complex transactions including build-to-suit leases, purchase/sale agreements, REA and Development Agreements, restructuring of leases (including rent relief for tenants), early lease termination workout agreements, etc.
5. Design & Construction oversight, budget and schedule responsibility, entitlements and due diligence.
6. Property Management including CAM, facilities maintenance, surplus properties dispositions via sale, lease or sublease.
7. Leadership of aggressive and successful national and regional Real Estate Acquisition and Development roll-out programs for nationally recognized retail chains.
8. Extensive real estate and development experience in office and industrial facilities for national retail chains too including distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing plants, district offices and corporate headquarters.
9. Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation, sustainable Green Building Practices
10. Miscellaneous commercial real estate consulting and advisory services and expert witness testimony.
Our broad multi state network of skilled retail brokers are specialists in their local areas and, as the Master Tenant Rep Broker, Commercial Realty can manage that diverse network of local brokers for retail chains and franchisees in acquiring and developing one or multiple new store locations throughout the West at no cost to the client.
The firm can also assist in the sale and/or leasing or redevelopment of existing properties or in the acquisition, due diligence and/or development of new properties on either a brokerage or consulting basis.
Commercial Realty is actively seeking new clients for tenant rep site acquisition and development services, for brokerage services to owners, investors and developers wishing to lease, purchase or sell commercial properties and for tenant or landlord consulting advisory services. We are also interested in new development opportunities on either a joint venture or other partnership basis.
Please contact us for more details or a free consultation and proposal regarding an Exclusive Listing Agreement (to sell or lease your property), a Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement (to help retailers or franchisees find new property to buy or lease), a Consulting Agreement or a Development Partnership Agreement.
We look forward to being of service to both individuals and corporate clients in providing any of the foregoing retail or commercial real estate services.
References, client list or statement of qualifications available upon request.
Dave Weigel, Principal and Broker
California Real Estate Broker #00528045
DaveWeigel@msn.com or 714-840-5397